- Manage video delivery with comprehensiveCMS.
- Generate revenue by serving high CPMads.
- Control the distribution of your video to other publishing sites.
- See detailed analytics on video performance & user behavior.
Enjin is a web platform and social network for gamers, teams, clan websites and guild hosting, offering a free website with an online Content Management System, gaming user profiles, and social tools.
We give gamers the ability to create a unique identity with customizable websites, themes, profile widgets and social networking features to find others, communicate, join and discover other gamers, games and gaming communities.
Over the past few years, our company has had several clients who have needed a smaller shopping cart, usually to sell just a couple of items. We generally built these small carts using paypal. I realized it would be nice to package this up, and create a lightweight, easy-to-use, flexible shopping cart.
CKEditor is a text editor to be used inside web pages. It’s a WYSIWYG editor, which means that the text being edited on it looks as similar as possible to the results users have when publishing it. It brings to the web common editing features found on desktop editing applications like Microsoft Word and OpenOffice.
Konkuri is a web application to manage tournaments and leagues, create the tournament site, share results, get feeds, comment on matches, and so on.
Konkuri’s goals are:
- Help people manage and publish tournaments for any kind of sport or game;
- Become a community where players and teams can find tournaments and viceversa.
Konkuri has been conceived for the amateur sports world, which is full of passion but poor of online visibility.